If you are at the edge of writing a dissertation proposal (or thesis proposal) we can only congratulate you — you’ve passed years of academic torture and are ready for the last steps towards the diploma you always dreamed about. However, writing a dissertation proposal can be a challenging obstacle not every student is prepared to overcome, even taking into consideration all those academic papers you have already finished during years in high school, college and university. It is a no-brainer that dissertation proposal writing is hard, but not every student knows that sometimes it is even harder than writing a dissertation or thesis itself.
When you start writing a dissertation proposal nothing is settled, nothing is agreed on, everything is vague and the time is ticking. You need to choose a relevant and impressive topic, prove its actuality to your supervisor, write and approve an outline, etc. You need to make the preliminary, fundamental literature analysis to make sure you will have enough sources to write your dissertation further. You also have to find out what was already done concerning this topic by other scholars and what you can add to their research. If you think all these are done at the stage of writing a dissertation, you are wrong, you have to think about it now. Due to all these complications and challenges, many students prefer to get professional dissertation proposal writing help online in order to deal with the dissertation themselves later much more smoothly and efficiently.
If you are decided to make a similar choice, here are some security measures you have to remember about.
- Choose the agency you have already addressed before. Writing a dissertation proposal is not the best time for experiments. If you have a writing agency in mind that helped you before and the quality of the result was fine — choose the same company. Even if you see cheaper options online, or websites with better design and louder promises — select the one that didn’t let you down before. If you had a writer, you particularly liked, ask him or her to be assigned to deal with your order.
- Check on guarantees. There is a possibility you’ve never addressed writing agencies before. When finding a service you like, check on guarantees they offer. There should be a whole package of them: plagiarism-free guarantee, timely delivery guarantee, confidentiality guarantee, free-revisions guarantee, and money-back guarantee. If something is lacking, it can be a reason not to order a dissertation proposal here. It is a crucial assignment, and you should not take chances.
- Use a progressive-delivery option. The progressive delivery option allows you to pay for your dissertation proposal in installments and receive in part by part. You make a schedule with a support team member and an assigned writer and receive parts of the assignment according to that schedule. This way you gain an opportunity to control every stage of writing, approve every piece separately, make timely corrections, etc. Mostly, for those who choose the progressive-delivery option timeframe for free revisions is extended. You also have an opportunity to diversify your expenditures, not paying a significant sum of money in one transaction.
- Take care of confidentiality. As we’ve already mentioned, you should make sure a writing service provides you with a confidentiality guarantee. However, you should also remember that your security is, first of all, your responsibility. Pay attention to the payment options offered by the [articular agency — they should be commonly used and secure (like PayPal, etc.). Share only necessary information, don’t give too many of your personal details, don’t discuss personal life with support staff and writers. Make sure that the rights for the dissertation proposal you buy belong to you, for this read Term and Conditions. It is essential because otherwise a service you choose can later post your paper online fully or partially or use it as a set of references for other papers. Use a secure connection when communicating with writing services and don’t talk too much about your order even with friends. We don’t want to sound paranoiac, but it is very important to keep everything under control.
- Place an order way before the deadline. In order to save money and make sure everything is written on time, you should order your dissertation proposal at least 2 weeks before the deadline and better earlier. This way writers will have enough time to write your assignment at the needed level of quality, and you will have an opportunity to check the result of their work meticulously.
Getting professional help online to get your dissertation proposal written by experts can save you weeks of sleepless nights and nerves. Make sure you give all the needed instruction from the very beginning and cooperate with the assigned author. Don’t forget about progressive-delivery option and security matters.