Today we are not writing about any VTU related topics but we want you to know about something which you don’t get everyday.
That is about upcoming android handset which is FREEDOM 251.
Yes, have you ever wondered about getting an Android smartphone for as less as 251 ruppes?
You must be thinking that i’m kidding, nah dude! Wake up! It’s true.
Modi’s digital India is changing country’s future by connecting all citizens of country with a smartphone. That is how you are getting FREEDOM 251 for just as low as 251 bucks!
Bang for bucks eh?
Now question arises: What do I get in this 251 rupees? Whether is it good company? Or what if they give cheap product?
Worry not. Here is the list of specifications of FREEDOM 251
– The phone runs on Android Lollipop 5.1 and also comes with the Google Play store and WhatsApp preloaded. Software wise, at least according its website, there are no compromises.- It is relatively powerful and has specifications that are on par with other affordable Android phones. It hasa 4-inch IPS display with a 960×540 pixels resolution, an unknown 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal storage, a microSD card slot and even a 1,450 mAh battery.
– The phone has two cameras. A 3.2-megapixel one on the back and a 0.3-megapixcel one on the front. It’s nothing fancy but should get the job done for basic use.
– The phone even supports 3G connectivity, so it will certainly be faster than a bunch of 2G phones that are available in the market.
– The phone will have aftersales. Ringing Bells is offering a 1-year warranty and has set up 650 service centres in the country.- Ringing Bells has been making phones since 2015. It is based out of Noida. It also makes a 4G phone called the Smart 101. It hasn’t popped out of nowhere. Ringing Bells claims on its site that it even has an in-house testing centre in India.
– AtRs.251, this phone could have the potential to be the poster child for PM Modi’s Digital India and Make in India campaigns. Going by the features of the phoneand the disruptive pricing the phone is likely to make an impact.
In final words this is really worths. Because most of the amount of cost of this product is subsidized by government. So this is absolute loot.
So after reading specifications one more question arises…
Can I buy this phone?
Answer: Yes you can! You just have to do a registration which starts from February 18th 2016 at 6AM. Registration will be open for up to 21st February 2016.
So what are you waiting for?
Grab one now by visiting
Stay tuned for updates. To encourage us,Like us on our facebook page from here