VTU is organizing the project exhibition and issued a new circular as follows.
Project Exhibition cum competition to be held on 28th June 2018 at VTU.
Ref: Hon’ble Vice Chancellor’s Order dated:30.05.2018
In continuation of the University’s effort to encourage & boost innovative efforts vis-a-vis the UG Projects, the University has decided to hold an-exhibition cum competition of the UG Projects. In the first phase the University had obtained a list of best 02 projects per branch as per the circular No. VTU/Aca/2017-18/9702 dated 18th Jan 2018 for financial assistance. The financial assistance has already been sanctioned by the Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor and the DD’s have been dispatched.
In the second phase the University now wants the college Principals to send one best project from Circuit & one best project from Non-Circuit areas for the project exhibition cum competition. The selection is to be done by the Principal at the College level from amongst the list sent earlier under phase-I.
The following are the salient features of this project exhibition cum competition
- The Competition is only for final year UG Projects.
- The College Principal shall arrange to send one best project from the CIRCUIT & one best project from NON-CIRCUIT area ( Totally two projects per college)
- The exhibition cum competition is scheduled to be held on the VTU foundation day i.e. 28th June 2018 at Jnana Sangma, VTU, Belagavi.
- Attractive cash prizes in each stream will be given.
- A group of renowned Industrialists /Subject Experts/Professors shall judge the Competition and the decision of the jury shall be final & binding on all the participants.
- There is no registration or entry fee. The University shall provide accommodation food and local conveyance to the participating students. However the Travelling Allowances of the students shall be borne by the respective colleges.
- The colleges must send the chosen projects (two) on or before 18th June 2018 (Monday) at 5.00 p.m. late projects shall not be entertained.
Link to the official circular: http://vtu.ac.in/pdf/circ1982.pdf