- 1 Revaluation results of VTU crash course examinations are now announced.
- 2 Updated on 25/05/2017 04:00 PM
- 3 Check YOUR results here: [button link=”https://vtusouls.com/vtu-revaluation-results/” type=”big”] Check your revaluation results here![/button]
- 4 NOTIFICATION REGARDING VTU crash course revaluation results.
- 5 EVENT LAST DATE Starting of date for filing of applications
- 6 28.03.2017
- 7 Last date for filing of applications online:
- 8 31.03.2017
Revaluation results of VTU crash course examinations are now announced.
Updated on 25/05/2017 04:00 PM
Finally, VTU issued a new notification for crash course students regarding the evaluation, and we have listed out all the procedures which have to be followed in order to apply for the VTU crash course revaluation process.
NOTIFICATION REGARDING VTU crash course revaluation results.
Sub: Submission of online Application for the VTU Revaluation and the Photocopy of Answer Scripts of 1st to 4th Semester. B.E./B.Tech. (only for the students admitted to crash course) examinations held during Dec. 2016/Jan 2017 Schedule of submission of online applications for Revaluation and Photocopy of answer scripts of Pt to 4th Sem. B.E. / B.Tech. (only for the students admitted to crash course) examinations held during Dec. 2016/Jan 2017 is as stated below:
Schedule for filing online applications is as under:
EVENT LAST DATE Starting of date for filing of applications
Last date for filing of applications online:
PROCEDURE FOR FILING APPLICATIONS:
1. URL: http://examform.vtu.ac.in/vtury
2. The login ID and Password for each college will be sent through SMS to the mobile numbers of Principals of respective institutions.
3. Principals of respective institutions shall identify a coordinator for entry of applications received from the students.
4. The coordinator has to log in with the respective ID and Password.
5. After the login with the college id and password, enter the USN and submit.
6. Fill the required information in the profile information part.
7. After the profile information part, there is Add Subject part in the application, wherein any number of subjects can be added.
8. ADD subject entry procedures:
- Enter the subject code.
- Select semester from the drop-down menu.
- Select the option for Revaluation/ Photocopy/Both.
- Any number of subjects can be added in the application.
- After completion of the application, accept the declaration and submit the application.
Fee for Revaluation: 400 INR/- per subject.
Fee for Photocopy: 300 INR/- per subject.
Official notification images are given below for reference.