Submission of VTU exam forms in online Examination Applications format which has been started for June July 2018 Examinations.
Students are advised to fill Online examination application forms in their colleges as early as possible before the deadline of 13/11/2017.
Who should apply for VTU exam form?
1. All students from 1st semester to 8th Semester B.E./B.Tech including CBCS, Non CBCS and One time exit scheme students.
2. 1st semester to 10th Semester B.Architecture.
How to apply for it?
This will be done by your college authorities, hence you need not to worry. Contact your branch HOD’s, and they will guide you to respective faculties to apply. All you have to do is to pay the respective amount as per your backlogs mentioned at the end of the post.
What is the schedule for filling online examination application form?
Start date for filing of applications: 24/04/2018.
Last date for filing of applications: 05/05/2018.
Last date for filing of applications with penalty of 500: 09/05/2018.
Generation of hall ticket: 24/05/2018.
CHECK OUT: VTU CBCS TIME TABLE 2018.
BREAKDOWN OF VTU EXAM FEES:
Case 1: You are a regular with 8 subjects and 1 backlog from 5th semester and another 1 backlog from 6th semester, so your fees will be as follows:
Regular semester exam fee: 1200+75+20= 1295. (Regular exam fee + marks card fee of regular semester + application fee).
For the backlog from 5th semester: 150+75=225. (1 backlog paper + marks card fee).
For the backlogs from 6th semester: 150+75=225. (1 backlog paper + marks card fee).
So, total it will be: 1745.
Case 2: You are from EXIT SCHEME with 7 backlogs in which, 1 from 4th semester, 3 backlogs from 5th semester and 3 backlogs from 6th semester.
For the backlog from 4th semester: 150+75=225. (1 backlog paper + marks card fee).
For the backlogs from 5th semester: 150+150+150+75=525. (3 backlog papers + marks card fee).
For the backlogs from 6th semester: 150+150+150+75=525. (3 backlog papers + marks card fee).
So total it will be, 225+525+525+20=1295. (20 is application fee).
Normal regular exam fee: 1200.
Marks card fee of each semester: 75.
For backlogs: 150 per subject.
Application fee: 20.
Check out VTU TIME TABLE FOR JUNE JULY 2018
INSTRUCTION FOR COLLEGES:
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE FILING OF EXAMINATION APPLICATIONS:
1. URL: http://prexam.b1r.vtu.ac.in – for Bangalore Region (where the college
code starts from A to M (For Ex: 111A to 1MV)
2. URL: http://prexam.blrl.vtu.ac.in – for Bangalore Region (where the college
code starts from N to Y (For Ex: 1NH to 1YD)
3. URL: http://prexam.vtu.ac.in – for Belagavi, Kalaburagi and Mysuru Region
4. Examination application form can be submitted through Departmental Login.
5. Multiple login facility is provided.
6. Principals of respective institutions shall identify a coordinator for each branch
to enter applications received from the students.
7. The coordinators shall follow the instructions issued in the User Manual
8. After submission of application take a printout of application of each candidate
and retain a copy of the same with candidate’s signature.
9. The information in respect of Report generation is also made available in
the user manual.
10. Fee Structure for regular students:
a. Application Fee Rs. 20/- per candidate.
b. Examination Fee Rs. 1200/-. for Regular semester irrespective of number
of subjects and
c. Arrear Examination Fee Rs.150/- per subject for arrear semester to the
maximum of Rs.1200/- per semester.
d. Marks Card fee Rs.75/- per semester.
NOTE: Old batch students ie., 2006 batch from extension scheme supposed to pay 2000 per subject and maximum of 6000 per semester.